- Holy eucharist: informal, quiet, and meditative
- March 14: Stations of the Cross, dinner, and fellowship, in English and Spanish.
- March 21: Stations of the Cross, dinner, and program on Palm Sunday, in English and Spanish.
- March 28: Stations of the Cross, dinner, and program on Maundy Thursday, in English and Spanish.
- April 3: Stations of the Cross, dinner, and program on Good Friday, in English and Spanish.
- April 10: Stations of the Cross, dinner, and program on the Great Vigil of Easter, in English and Spanish.
Feast of the Annunciation
- March 25: Holy Eucharist at 8am.
Lent Quiet Day
- Saturday, April 5, 9am-3pm, in English. The Quiet Day is limited to 15 people; the cost is $50 ($75 if you pay at the door). We will explore our relationship with suffering through images of Stations of the Cross and through healing practices of yoga and Eucharist. A delicious vegetarian meal will be enjoyed in silence at tables around the font. The Quiet Day will be led by Carolyn Bluemle, a parishioner at Stephen’s until her move to the west coast last year. To attend, contact Carolyn at email@example.com.
And you may be interested in these events being put on by others at St. Stephen's Church:
- Square Dance: Saturday, March 22, 8:30pm until midnight, in the church. The DC Square Dance Collective's dances at St. Stephen's are the largest regularly-occurring square dances in the world! The March 22 dance features the amazing Foghorn Stringband.
- The Federal Bureau of Juggling meets for open juggling on fourth Tuesdays at St. Stephen's, 6-9pm in the auditorium, starting February 25. Meetings are free and open to the public. Beginners are welcome! The Bureau is happy to teach and share equipment.